CRM Lotus Notes Plug-in
Integrates Lotus Notes Mail, Contacts, Appointments and To Do’s with Sage CRM
The CRM Lotus Notes Plug-in allows for client side integration of Lotus Client installations to synchronise with Sage CRM server installations. This is similar to the standard Sage CRM Outlook Plug-in but for the Lotus environment. This Plug-in also has several advantages of flexible configurations, and extensive integration options.
- Support for Sage CRM version 7.3
- Fully compatible with Lotus Notes v 9.0
- Bidirectional synchronisation of Appointments and Tasks between CRM and Lotus
- Bidirectional synchronisation of MyContacts in CRM and Contacts in Lotus
- Filing of Emails from Lotus in CRM as Email Communications, linked to appropriate Contacts within CRM
- Create Specific Configurations for Synchronization
- View Reports on Synchronized Data
- Support the manual synchronisation of a contact, an email, a task or an appointment from Lotus Notes by the Lotus Notes user with CRM.
- Multi time zone support – e.g. appointments for clients in different time zones are reflected accurately in Lotus Clients and Sage CRM.
- The CRM Lotus Notes Plug-in is compatible with Lotus Notes 6.5, 7.0, 8.5, 9.0